Home Owner Freebies Tutorials Websites
Welcome (≧◡≦)

Hy haters please click Here

Talktime


Twitter

Latest
  • The way of life I wanted
  • Long waited email
  • no stories just songs
  • Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets
  • One decision, hundreds of reasons, thousand of sto...
  • 2012. End Of High School Life
  • Intro
  • Claps

    Template by:Farah Adriana
    With help:Fatin Hazwani /Wanaseoby /Nabila Medan
    Best view only in Google Chrome

    Waiting...

    Entry updated on Thursday 17 January 2013
    Entry got 0 comments | Fly to top :3

                                                                               










    A hard thing to do.

    All the pain, all the suffer, you have to go through..
    All the patience, all the time you have to give...

    Waiting.

    Currently, I'm waiting...
    Waiting for things to be done... So that I could make my move.
    But is it worth it to wait for it?
    If it changed, what am I supposed to do after waiting?

    To me,
    It is the best memories I ever had with. I really can't let go...
    All I can do...is temporarily keep caring from behind and wait...





    Labels: