Home Owner Freebies Tutorials Websites
Welcome (≧◡≦)

Hy haters please click Here

Talktime


Twitter

Latest
  • Waiting...
  • The way of life I wanted
  • Long waited email
  • no stories just songs
  • Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets
  • One decision, hundreds of reasons, thousand of sto...
  • 2012. End Of High School Life
  • Intro
  • Claps

    Template by:Farah Adriana
    With help:Fatin Hazwani /Wanaseoby /Nabila Medan
    Best view only in Google Chrome

    After all, I'm still a kid

    Entry updated on Sunday 27 January 2013
    Entry got 0 comments | Fly to top :3

    I can't control emotions.
    I act and think immature-ly.
    I never think deeply.
    I never think the consequences.
    I am indecisive.
    I use feelings to solve problems.

    After all.

    So how about adults?
    Sometimes, I don't feel like growing up.
    Cause it seems adults need to think more than kids did.
    Adults tend to be more busy than kids.
    Adults tend to be more likely ignoring people beside them.

    After all.

    *dream of the lavender field*
       


    For You-Angus and Julia Stone
                                                       

    Labels: , ,