Home Owner Freebies Tutorials Websites
Welcome (≧◡≦)

Hy haters please click Here

Talktime


Twitter

Latest
  • Love my bracelets!
  • If you want to fly...
  • After all, I'm still a kid
  • Waiting...
  • The way of life I wanted
  • Long waited email
  • no stories just songs
  • Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets
  • One decision, hundreds of reasons, thousand of sto...
  • 2012. End Of High School Life
  • Claps

    Template by:Farah Adriana
    With help:Fatin Hazwani /Wanaseoby /Nabila Medan
    Best view only in Google Chrome

    Felt so helpless...

    Entry updated on Wednesday 30 January 2013
    Entry got 0 comments | Fly to top :3


    Noah-Separuh Aku


    Felt so helpless...
    One of my teacher is lying on hospital bed...
    And I can't do anything...

    Just can't do anything to help her...
    All I can do : Pray, Wait, Normal Daily Activities.

    So useless.
    I'm a human. With knowledge till high school. With hands, legs, brains, eyes, ears, mouth, nose, etc.
    But I just cant help with anything.

    I just felt so helpless, useless.
    I'm a useless kid.

    Labels: , ,