Home Owner Freebies Tutorials Websites
Welcome (≧◡≦)

Hy haters please click Here

Talktime


Twitter

Latest
  • Officially Single. Officially College Student.
  • Felt so helpless...
  • Love my bracelets!
  • If you want to fly...
  • After all, I'm still a kid
  • Waiting...
  • The way of life I wanted
  • Long waited email
  • no stories just songs
  • Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets
  • Claps

    Template by:Farah Adriana
    With help:Fatin Hazwani /Wanaseoby /Nabila Medan
    Best view only in Google Chrome

    I wonder...

    Entry updated on Tuesday 26 March 2013
    Entry got 0 comments | Fly to top :3

    I wonder if you will miss me...
    I wonder if you will find me...
    I wonder if you ever fell in love with me...
    I wonder if your lies are for my own good...
    I wonder if you ever want to be with me...



    BTOB-Irresistible Lips

    Labels: , ,