Home Owner Freebies Tutorials Websites
Welcome (≧◡≦)

Hy haters please click Here

Talktime


Twitter

Latest
  • Felt so helpless...
  • Love my bracelets!
  • If you want to fly...
  • After all, I'm still a kid
  • Waiting...
  • The way of life I wanted
  • Long waited email
  • no stories just songs
  • Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets
  • One decision, hundreds of reasons, thousand of sto...
  • Claps

    Template by:Farah Adriana
    With help:Fatin Hazwani /Wanaseoby /Nabila Medan
    Best view only in Google Chrome

    Officially Single. Officially College Student.

    Entry updated on Sunday 24 March 2013
    Entry got 0 comments | Fly to top :3

    No updates for a long time...

    I have been staying somewhere else for more than a month and internet access is not really good there. So sorry!

    The person that I mentioned in earlier post has passed away on 12th March 2013. May she rest peacefully there..


    Three days ago was my result day. I got 6As 1B 2Cs. I'm quite disappointed with my 2 Science subjects. But its okay.. At least I passed all the exams!!



    That day was also the day where things finally settled. I'm officially single, YES! Officially single. I'm glad things finally clear and burden off my shoulder yo! ;)

    High school is over. Holidays is over. Now it's time to go back to reality. Study and work hard for the second checkpoint of my life; A-Level. Must get As this time.. :P

    Recently... I'm happy being with somebody... Let's see then :)


    And my advice to all of you out there.. Who are blinded in love...

    Sometimes, letting go is hard. But, saving the relationship that is not gonna work will just make your life more painful. You will suffer and waste all the things that worth your sacrifices that you should be enjoying and appreciate with it
    Face the reality. Don't get blinded by love. If it's time to leave, leave. Staying isn't gonna make anything better.

    That is the mistake that I've done. It really kills part of me. I'm now filled with all the insecurities. Really.. Don't repeat my mistake...

    Time forgets...


    Time Forgets-Yiruma (Instrumental)



    Labels: , ,