Home Owner Freebies Tutorials Websites
Welcome (≧◡≦)

Hy haters please click Here

Talktime


Twitter

Latest
  • I wonder...
  • Officially Single. Officially College Student.
  • Felt so helpless...
  • Love my bracelets!
  • If you want to fly...
  • After all, I'm still a kid
  • Waiting...
  • The way of life I wanted
  • Long waited email
  • no stories just songs
  • Claps

    Template by:Farah Adriana
    With help:Fatin Hazwani /Wanaseoby /Nabila Medan
    Best view only in Google Chrome

    Emo time...

    Entry updated on Tuesday 7 May 2013
    Entry got 0 comments | Fly to top :3

    Emo time again,

    I'm starting to feel that I'm fated to be emo... sigh...
    Recently, Thoughts are going round in my mind...

    Some thoughts are supposed to be in there... But some aren't...
    To those aren't supposed to be, why do I let it affects me?
    Sigh...

    Someone said to me before... Sometimes, its not about moral or selfishness... It's just to protect yourself.
    Is it true? Should I listen to him?

    Now I know why I'm still a kid... I still can't handle my own emotions. I can't divide personal and working problems. Two different things, but cant be mixed! So not professional...

    Emo... Is it good to be emo?...


    Aeng Moo Sae - HOWL ( Princess Hour OST )

    Labels: , ,