Home Owner Freebies Tutorials Websites
Welcome (≧◡≦)

Hy haters please click Here

Talktime


Twitter

Latest
  • Emo time...
  • I wonder...
  • Officially Single. Officially College Student.
  • Felt so helpless...
  • Love my bracelets!
  • If you want to fly...
  • After all, I'm still a kid
  • Waiting...
  • The way of life I wanted
  • Long waited email
  • Claps

    Template by:Farah Adriana
    With help:Fatin Hazwani /Wanaseoby /Nabila Medan
    Best view only in Google Chrome

    Future Plan A

    Entry updated on Saturday 8 June 2013
    Entry got 0 comments | Fly to top :3

    Today, I have made my future PLAN A.

    I'm still with my decision to take Biomedical Science.
    Firstly, because it has a wide scope of jobs and range of field you can enter.
    Secondly, I love cells. Yes, I realize that since Form 4, I love to learn about cells and organelles and stuffs :)
    I found out that those things are very interesting... Like how it works, its function, shapes and etc.
    I kinda feel happy that I found something that I really love and interested in..

    And I have to choose University for Degree now...

    I have my few choices here

    If I'm going to UK, I will preferably go to Scotland. I always imagine its a very very nice place to study!
    So, List of Universities I'm thinking to go in Scotland

    1. University of Strathclyde
    Requirement : BBB for 1st-year Entry, which means 4-years Degree.
                         ABB for 2nd-year Entry, which means 3-years Degree.

    2. University of Edinburgh
    Requirement : ABB for 1st-year Entry (One sitting)- Resit papers not counted.
                          A*AA for 2nd-year Entry (One sitting)
    P/S: Typical offer will be AAA for 1st-year Entry (One sitting)

    3. University of Dundee
    Requirement : ABB

    If I'm going to US...

    1. John Hopkins University
    2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
    3. McGill University, Canada

    Normal requirement for US University : SAT

    Yeah, so this is my FUTURE PLAN A for now...
    And I should focus on my A-level now ;)

    Labels: ,