Home Owner Freebies Tutorials Websites
Welcome (≧◡≦)

Hy haters please click Here

Talktime


Twitter

Latest
  • Future Plan A
  • Emo time...
  • I wonder...
  • Officially Single. Officially College Student.
  • Felt so helpless...
  • Love my bracelets!
  • If you want to fly...
  • After all, I'm still a kid
  • Waiting...
  • The way of life I wanted
  • Claps

    Template by:Farah Adriana
    With help:Fatin Hazwani /Wanaseoby /Nabila Medan
    Best view only in Google Chrome

    2014

    Entry updated on Sunday 16 February 2014
    Entry got 0 comments | Fly to top :3

    It has been months since I have not updated my blog.

    Months have passed. Everything changed.

    I've done my AS level exam, the results are not as good as expected :/. But life goes on, so I'm looking forward to my A2. At least increase the grade by one level :)

    P/S : I decided not to retake. As I feel it will put too much burden on me. So I decided to go on with my AS result.

    So, I've been in relationship with someone since 5th September 2013.
    This person has brought happiness, security, care, love, everything like in the fairy tale to me.
    But sadly, this person has left for studies.. Somewhere far far away.. thousands miles away for studies on 9th January 2014 for 4 years. So, in the end, I'm in the long-distance relationship mode now.

    This guy really loves me so much. He always reassure things, always tell me how much he loves me, always trying to make me trust in him and have faith in this relationship. Wonderful isn't it?

    Just that... I miss all the physical actions which makes me feel loved, like the tenderness of his touch. Miss all of those things we used to do, the place we used to hang out together.

    Sometimes I crave for attention, the childish side of me? Yeap, I'm 19 and still crave for attention. When I didn't get it, I feel miserable. Miserably miserable. But I know this is childish isn't it?

    I always over think. Over thinking kills.

    I don't know why my blog looks happy by the background, but it contents always make people emo.

    Fated to be emo I guess?

    Labels: